Halloween is just next door and lots of fun events are going to hit Tucson in full swing. One of them is the Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure being held at Tohono Chul Park, a realistic outdoor event that one should not miss without any cost. Starting from September it will be held till October 2023 on various time slots and dates.
The day of commemoration is just knocking on the door where you get a chance to dress up creatively like never before.
Now get a chance to catch sight of more than 5000 hand-carved art pumpkins at the Glowing Pumpkins event. This exclusive walk-through extravaganza is a compulsion if you are in Tucson.
1. Make Your Halloween Day Memorable with Glowing Pumpkins
Give yourself a wholesome Halloween feel by attending this unique Halloween event and exploring the enchanting pathways of illuminated pumpkin sculptures and decorations along with sounds, tunes, and additional special effects.
Witness recognized Halloween characters, dinosaurs, and superheroes in particular, where cinematic and pop culture cinematics come to life.
Also, explore the natural world at the Tohono Chul park.
Enjoy a family-friendly Halloween journey that is suitable for all and has something to offer to all the attendees.
Acquire your tickets for the Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure now and get ready to make the most of Halloween this fall.
2. Time and Duration
To explore this unique Halloween event, one will need a time of approximately 30- 50 minutes. There are various time slots from 6.30 pm to choose from.
You need to get down at Tohono Chul Park, which is an extremely beautiful place where one can walk through nature, art, and culture and experience an amazing serenity to escape from the daily hustle.
Tohono Chul is named one of the world’s ten best Botanical Gardens by Travel + Leisure Magazine, which has been regarded as one of Tucson’s top mysteries for many years now.
The tickets are available on the Fever website and are divided into 4 categories which are as follows-
- Standard Admission- which only includes entry to the experience.
- Twilight Admission- One gets access to the spectacular event and views the event as the sun sets. The cost of the ticket is $17 for adults (11+) and for children (2-10) the cost is $11.30 per person.
- VIP Admission (Standard or Twilight)- Covers admission to the experience as well as skip-the-line credentials and a $10 gift voucher that can make your loved one happy. This ticket will cost $27.00 per person.
- Twilight Group Bundle- Where one can get access to a minimum of 4 tickets and the cost is $15.30 per person.
5. Walk through the Amazing Glowing Pumpkins This Halloween in Tucson
- What- Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure.
- When- To be held From September to October on multiple dates and you can visit the website and have a look at the available dates accordingly.
- Where- Tohono Chul Park, settled at Tucson’s 7366 North Paseo Del Norte.
- Timings– Different time slots are available. You can choose between 6.30 PM to 9.30 PM according to your budget and availability.
- Tickets– Hurry up and swiftly go through the FEVER App to reserve your place for the event right away before the tickets are unavailable.