Art lovers’ attention! Monet: The Immersive Experience hits Cincinnati at 18 West Fourth Street 45202 on various dates throughout the month and in different time slots.
Fever is here with the most amazing work of Claude Monte in Cincinnati. Attend this 360º digital art exhibition and get the most aesthetic and artistic vibe.
This exhibition will have a digital all-around display and background sound effects. The work of French artist Claude Monet is a must-witness art.
1. About the Monet Exhibition in Cincinnati
Claude Monet was a French painter of the nineteenth century who was also the founder of impressionist painting and depicted the idea of modernism through his paintings.
His paintings have wide acclaim around the world and are highly valued in the world of painting and art.
This exhibition brings together the best of his works, created by his brushstrokes, and offers you the best chance to explore his work.
The best part of this exhibition is that it will be in a 360-degree view venue and apart from that, there will be digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and much more.
For the best VR experience, buy the tickets for this exhibition.
2. Important Information
- The show or the exhibition will be about one and a half hours and the last entry time to Monet’s exhibition is one hour before the closing time.
- Wheelchair accessibility is the specialty of the venue which means you get to have the experience without any hindrances.
- Additionally, you can also get a gift card if you want to.
- All ages are welcome to this exhibition but the ticket prices will be different for all ages.
3. About the Tickets and Its Types
There are different types of tickets available for sale depending on the age of the person on Fever.
First of all, there is a standard admission ticket for various age groups.
- For Adults ages 13+ the card will cost $42.90 per person
- For a child in the age bracket of 4-12, the ticket price will be $26.90.
- And for seniors (65+), Students (13-26), or the Military the ticket price will be $33.90 but a valid ID will be required.
- You can buy the Family Bundle ticket from the standard ticket section. It must include 2 Adults and 2 Child tickets. It will cost $31.90 per person.
- Lastly, you can also go for a Group Bundle ticket, which includes a minimum of 9 people, priced at $39.90 per person.
The second type of ticket is the VIP ticket. These are also of different prices for different ages.
- Firstly, there is a VIP Adult (ages 13+) ticket for $62.90 per person.
- Secondly and lastly, there is a VIP Child (ages 4-12) ticket for $46.90.
Lastly, there is a Premium Flex Entry VIP ticket, giving full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to VR, and a poster of your choice for $67.90 per person.
You can also go for private sessions or full buyouts. Visit here for more details.
4. Discover the Artwork of Claude Monet Today in Cincinnati
- What: The Immersive Experience Exhibition by Monet
- Where: Downtown Cincinnati at 18 West Fourth Street 45202.
- When: Multiple dates are available.
- Time: Check ticket selector.
- Tickets: From Fever.