Want to know what are the fundamentals of a successful business? What is that one element which can’t be ignored in any case? Customers, right? Today, we will talk about CRM Platforms.
1. About CRM Platforms
CRM platforms are the online space provided by CRM companies. To provide either free or paid CRM software services. But what is CRM software? What do they do? What is their purpose?
We will answer all these questions. In the next section and get to know all that is needed.
1.1. What Is CRM Software?
CRM is expanded to give Customer relationship management. CRM software is the one that focuses on boosting the customer and company relationship. It keeps track of every customer’s data and information. That can help increase the bond between customers and businesses too.
CRM software companies provide the storage and system. For further collecting and integrating all customer-related information in one place. Usually, all these customer relationship management software comes with integrated features. Like customer support software, marketing automation features, project management software, and more.
First, we talked about CRM software. Now let us see further, What do CRM platforms are for?
1.2. What Are CRM Platforms?
Customer relationship management platforms are the “one place for everything”. Which simply means, it provides a platform for businesses or companies. So that, they can integrate or collect all the departmental data in a single place. The sales team, marketing teams, customer service teams, and other departments give in all the customer data from their end.
The CRM platforms that provide CRM services which then, organize and manage that data. All the information is easily maintained in the form of metrics, charts, graphs, notes, and activities. CRM features direct access to customer data that is needed by any company employee or authentic user.
You see how CRM platforms provide you with the best CRM software that is helpful in taking your business to heights. Next, we see what are CRM solutions in the next section.
1.3. What Are CRM Solutions?
CRM solution is a term that specifies how CRM tools provide an effective and efficient solution to the client. That is any small business or company. Moreover, it also mentions the CRM capabilities to make a business successful.
This technology is of great use when it comes to bringing your business or company to its peak. It helps to keep effective contact management with all the customers. Along with, the potential customers of the company.
CRM system helps to stay in touch with customers as well as streamline processes to improve profitability. The company’s growth needs to keep up with the advancing technology as well as customer interactions.
See these terms are as simple as they sound. In summing whole section 1, we get the basic idea that CRM manages customer-company relationships. Finally, it’s time to look at the list of top CRM platforms further in the article.
2. List of Top 14 CRM Platforms
What could be the best CRM choice for your business? Find out the best CRM software that suits and fulfills all the requirements needed for your business growth. Here, is the list of the top 15 CRM platforms in recent times.
Let’s get started!
- Salesforce sales cloud provides all the customer-related information to the sales representatives. And then, helps them decide the best timings and actions to seal the deal.
- It focuses on furnishing the team’s communication and productivity. To increase the effectiveness of work done to take the business to greater heights.
- Marketing cloud service helps businesses to show their advertisements and products to those customers who looking for them. So, the increase the successful dealing rates.
- Tableau analytics helps in providing instant reports on any issue raised so that it can be resolved as soon as possible.
- Salesforce Customer 360 is the all-in-one complete suite service. That unites Artificial Intelligence (AI) besides Data with CRM software to provide the best solutions.
- HubSpot CRM platforms provide free CRM software for all. That provides, more than just contact management.
- It removes the manual work of updating the reports and generates them for you.
- It provides real-time sales pipelines in visual mode and analyzes the sales activity. Moreover sales productivity, and performance of sales management team members individually too.
- There is also a premium product service that offers enterprise software solutions. It is an advanced version of free CRM software as it will work deep into marketing, sales, contact management, and customer support.
- Free CRM tools are also available for the sales process as well. First, they send a notification to the sales and marketing teams whenever any customer will visit or click on the company’s website. Second, this helps in getting more deals by using marketing automation techniques like email marketing at the right time.
2.3. Agile CRM Inc.
- It works on enabling sales, automating marketing campaigns, and providing customer services in one platform.
- Its features and integration tools are affordable with easy setups.
- It provides software as service-based cloud CRM which is easy to use. Available either on computer systems or even on handsets in a faster and simpler way.
- Also, provides project management services that allow drag-and-drop options to manage the project. Further, telephone service allows automated voicemails, single-click calling, and more.
- Marketing strategies like mobile marketing allows personalized messages to potential customers. Along with, feedback services, a helpdesk, built-in quick responses, and more to help customers.
- Best CRM choice for B2B (Business-to-Business model) businesses to grow faster. By providing, streamlined sales and marketing automation.
- Contact management is efficient with the vital and updated database related to all the people and businesses. Contacts of those who are interacting with the sales team saving up to 50% of search time.
- Provides the best pipeline management to the sales reps to not only view but also manage and prioritize what they want.
- Nutshell sets the autopilot option for sending out emails to businesses until it gets a reply for you. Also, provide automatic sales reports addressing the lacking and what needs to be improved.
- Lastly, it also provides a web form service that allows customers to interact with the company through filling up the requirement form and Nutshell turns these customers into a contact list as a new lead.
- Freshdesk and Freshchat are the services that allow customers to interact with the company. Moreover, to get help across any channel they use.
- Freshmarketers are there to personalize the marketing campaigns into multiple channels. So that leads can be found to grab more and more deals through campaigns.
- Freshsales is a useful service to order customer data, In such a way that increases and makes the engagements personalized with a shortening of the sales cycle. This helps in focusing on lead management. Besides, all this data is powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven insights.
- The multichannel engagement that it provides helps to maintain customer engagement with the business via email, simple messages, social media platforms, and more.
- It uses Freddy AI that is used to work on insights, employee productivity, customer service, and more.
- It provides maximum work done using minimum applications. Because it has all the conversation and productivity tools gathered on one platform.
- Better collaboration platform where you can communicate via chat, video, live chat, or any other way through a single app.
- Increases productivity by providing what you need at the time when you need it. Along with, review or feedback reports generation after collecting the customer experience once the communication is over.
- It provides CRM solution like automation which help run things on auto-pilot mode. In addition, automatically generated emails, replies, queries, and even automatic follow-ups and check-in conversations. Further, can make the customer relationship better with the business.
- It also lets you search for the desired apps which are integrated with Nextiva. So that you can use them on the same platform instead of downloading and installing them individually.
2.7. Zoho CRM Corporation
- It is a modern CRM for modern businesses with customizable options, premium support, and the fastest deployments too.
- Zoho CRM increases customer relationships with the power of omnichannel, segmentation, key performance indicators, predictive intelligence, and more. Again, to the right customer at the right time with the best message to get the deal.
- It helps you automate your customer’s journey, workflow, scheduled meetings, processes, marketing campaigns, sales automation, and more. And then, to let you work on your relationship with the customer and not on software-related issues.
- Zoho CRM software provides you with a well-built developer platform. What’s more? lets you customize the Zoho CRM to work according to your needs.
- It provides more than 800 integrated applications for you to use and manage as well on a single platform.
2.8. Lead Squared Plus Mobile CRM
- It provides an advanced way to keep a check on your sales and team management. Through mobile CRM software from everywhere.
- Sales CRM software has higher productivity and sales efforts making use of pre-screening and intelligent automation. That is, to ensure the potential leads. This makes the entire sales process efficient and effective.
- It is a top choice for B2C (Business-to-Customer model) businesses as it requires distributed teams, processes, and all. Next, to connect to the customer end-to-end. LeadSquared CRM software provides all of this integrated into a single platform.
- LeadSuared ensures zero missed opportunities and leakages in leads. By automatically capturing the lead and sending them to the respective teams.
- It lets you build the sales force workflow without coding and as many as you want. It automates various sales processes simultaneously with complete flexibility.
- Let’s create a sales pipeline using templates in which data can be imported through spreadsheets.
- It generates automatic alerts and keeps reminding of upcoming deals. Further, enables sales forecasting updates when you are working accordingly and deeper in the pipeline management.
- It uses AI and review analytics to find out the best deals for your business and make sure that you don’t miss them. This uses automation routine checkups to keep up to date.
- Keep track of your sales growth against your goals through automated generated reports.
- Also, generates automatic revenue forecasts based on calculations from updated deal details.
2.10. Less Annoying CRM (LACRM)
- LACRM provides veteran customer service which means, it has seasoned pro experts seating across the communication system. Whenever a customer needs help because they all are highly experienced not just a chatbot.
- It is highly affordable at low pricing without any upcharges. They have scaled their charges only once in 14 years which is also because that time inflation was higher. But taking care of their existing customers as they believe in loyalty too.
- It was established to become the best CRM platform for small businesses and achieved it.
- LACRM provides a strong contact management database. That helps you find any customer and its related files, reports, or any details in just a click. Also, it helps schedule all your tasks in one calendar that can also sync with your Google calendar. Lastly, to access it via handset as well.
- It ensures you do not miss any important leads due to mismanagement and hence provides a full lead management system. That includes lead reports consisting of all the vital details related to the lead. This lead report keeps updated information.
2.11. Insightly CRM
- Without enterprise prices, it provides robust features in cloud-based CRM software. Such as sales and lead management.
- It captures and prioritizes each lead to the respective distributed teams. Further, gives a real-time visualized data analysis telling the position of each lead among the others as well.
- Provides business and workflow automation to ensure that teams can focus on productivity and customer interactions. Instead of repetitive tiring work. It also ensures that the work is error-free, redundancy is minimum, and scales faster. Lastly, via email marketing and more.
- It ensures data security with the implementation of some validation rules and advanced permission. That will let only permitted or authentic users access confidential files, reports, or data.
- First it helps break down the customer conversation into different parts. Second, finds out the best suitable information that might help build stronger relationships. Lastly, seal the deal for the respective departments.
2.12. Microsoft Dynamics 365
- It focuses on providing you with the best solution according to your need. So that, you do not adjust according to the solution. It provides what you demand and what you need.
- MS Dynamics helps you connect marketing and sales management to increase your revenue. This is done by narrowing down the pipeline of potential leads.
- It provides personalized services to the customers and optimizes the service operations too.
- Let’s help build agile finance and business processes to make them work faster, and smarter. Moreover, drive better with automation tools.
- It helps e-commerce with an adaptable and thriving digital supply chain that increases asset performance.
2.13. NetSuite CRM
- It provides a solution to connect all the customers, suppliers, and partners in one place. Along with, all the traditional CRM software solutions it also provides smooth information flow within the overall customer lifecycle. That commences with providing them the opportunity till helping them with customer support services.
- Lets you keep track of all the customer information like preferences, interactions, and transactions at a single platform.
- It increases sales performance by managing all the sales information. Like sales forecasting, order management, and performance, and all are well-equipped with the sales processes.
- NetSuite 360-degree service provides all the customer interactions visible to the service experts. So that, they can serve customers with the best experience according to previous reviews and feedback.
- Also, provide mobile access to vital data related to potential or existing customers and sales. To remove delays in services because of inaccessibility.
2.14. Monday Sales CRM
- It lets you amend the CRM software according to your needs. It does not require any development skills for this purpose. Simply add columns, maintain several project pipeline management and more.
- Automation tools let you save time and save a lot of work. By automatically taking care of all the repetitive work, notifying upcoming events, and assigning the lead reports to the lead management team.
- Integrating the email function helps keep up with customer interactions hassle-free. With email marketing automation, and keeping track of emails.
- Connect the CRM software to all the applications that you need. It already integrates a lot of famous commonly used applications for communication and more. So, find out and install all the requirements on a single platform.
- It provides a single-click information overview system. That lets you have quick access to deals that can be sealed up instantly.
Here list ends that provided us with brief information related to top CRM platforms. I hope you will find the best-suited CRM platform for your business. You see CRM platforms are open source providers too. Those whose business is just a start-up or small business too can be benefitted from these. TRY and FIND the BEST!
3. Advantages of CRM Platforms
First, we saw the features of CRM software and how they help businesses to manage and grow faster. Next, let us see how these features provide benefits to you:
3.1. All-in-One Place
CRM software lets you integrate all the customer data in one place. That may include data like contacts, orders, deals, previous meets, transactions, and all. As a result, saves your space and time that would have been spent to find all that information from different sources.
3.2. Maintains Customer-Company Relationship
Maintains customer relationships with the company. It also helps you save a lot of manual time-consuming work for the sales reps or other team members as well. So that they can focus on providing the best experience to the customers in spite of wasting time doing redundant work.
3.3. Automation Tools
CRM platforms provide various automation tools to businesses. To help them CRM platforms are marketing automation, workflow automation, sales force automation, and more. These tools help you manage your redundant and hectic work done in auto-pilot mode. Such as sending emails, setting reminders, making workflows, getting sales reports, and more.
3.4. Helps Small Businesses
CRM platforms are also available for free to help small businesses grow faster and better. They help them stand out among the big businesses by providing them with automation. Through marketing campaigns, helping them gain leads, and managing the customer’s journey with the help of auto-generated analytic reports.
3.5. Third-Party Integrations
CRM systems make secure third-party integrations to increase contact management with customers. Further to get more and more customer information. This feature helps your business to download and install all the required applications that your business requires. Simultaneously, to communicate with customers like Teams, LinkedIn, zoom, and more on a single platform. This helps you gain easy access and a hassle-free communication system.
3.6. Enhance Customer Experience
Firstly, this software takes customer reviews and feedback to prepare improvement reports. Secondly, these reports and feedback are shared with the service and support team. Moreover, it helps them focus on making the customer experience better solving the issues faced by the customers immediately. Then, makes sure that the customer never faces the issue again. Lastly, enhances their experience every time they interact.
These were the benefits that CRM software provides and lets you work seamlessly without any interruptions. Nowadays all business processes formerly have CRM platforms as a priority check. Because these help them grow faster than anything else. They also, ease up all the busy work without having an incomplete pile of work.
4. Final Note
You see how helpful CRM platforms can be. They are the best tools for any business or company as well. As they simultaneously, maintain and manage their scheduled workflows, sales analysis, customer’s journey with the company, and much more. The previous section presented you with some of the best CRM platforms that can help you grow and then, be successful too.
Former well-established businesses involve CRM software solutions are as important as other business processes. This is to reach greater heights with cooperated and integrated working of CRM software and their company.
Even if you are a small business or a start-up, do not stop yourself from finding the best CRM platform for you. These might be proven as the key to your successful business too. Everything becomes easy to use and manage. Likewise, automation and integration are the best services of CRM platforms. Also, they are best for every business model.
CRM platforms help your business to finish its loads of repetitive work on auto-pilot mode. Thus, lets the team members focus on customer relationship management rather than spending time on work like sending welcome emails to the customers. In similar ways, CRM platforms provide their best services to increase customer interactions and improve their experience as well. Finally, taking the business to new HEIGHTS!