Be ready to be a part of the interesting culinary class, Classic Handmade Pasta in Dallas being organized on various dates including 13th October, at the Texas Ale Project from 6.30 pm.
If you love pasta and don’t know how to cook it, don’t worry Fever has got you covered.
Italian cuisine is hands down one of the best cuisines in the world and pasta is one of the tastiest and easy-to-cook dishes.
Try your hands at this fruitful workshop and learn a new skill that you can impress your friends with. You can get your tickets from Fever.
And in just two hours get to learn some good skills besides having a lot of fun with your friends and family.
1. About the Classic Handmade Pasta Class
If you want to learn the traditional secrets of Italian cuisine, then this is the perfect opportunity for you where you will get to learn every skill from the most basic to the most complex skills involved with it.
The chef will instruct you and will be there to help you with everything; from making Pappardelle noodles to Orecchiette, this workshop has a lot to offer you.
The class will begin with the first step which is making the perfect dough and then rolling it to shape it into the most perfect-looking pasta.
You will learn to make the traditional Italian Pomodoro (Ragu) sauce and the chef instructor will also ensure audience participation.
You will then be taught how to pour sauce on the handmade pasta perfectly and correctly. Then get to taste the heavenly dish made by you.
Also, you do not bring anything with you as all the ingredients will be provided to you at the venue. The best part is that you will also have the option of buying drinks that will be available at the workshop.
You will also get to have the pasta that you have cooked at the end of the workshop.
Apart from learning to cook the most mouth-watering pasta, you will also get to know a lot of new people.
This will be a very social event where you can get to have a lot of fun with your friends and family and for people who love to meet new people, this is the most perfect event for you.
2. Wait Up! There Is More
- The location of this workshop is the Texas Ale Project, Dallas. This will be a two-hour-long workshop.
- There is also an age requirement to attend this workshop. Only individuals of twenty-one or more years will be allowed to enroll in this workshop. Additionally, you must bring your valid identification card.
- Various dates are available for this culinary workshop and you can select your date and time accordingly from Fever where the ticket price for a single person is sixty-dollar dollars.
3. Get Your Tickets Now
Get your tickets for this amazing Pasta culinary workshop in Dallas from Fever now.
4. The Best Handmade Pasta Workshop Awaits in Dallas
- What: Classic Handmade Pasta Culinary Class in Dallas.
- When: 13th October 2023 + various dates.
- Time: Check for timings from the ticket selector from Fever.
- Where: The location of this workshop is the Texas Ale Project, Dallas.
- Tickets: From Fever.