Hop on a Waikiki Trolley to explore the beautiful and third largest island of Hawaii, Oahu on any available date of your choice and on varied time slots from Honolulu.
Waikiki Trolley is the effortless way to explore Oahu. Moreover, the Waikiki Trolley covers a bigger route that includes all the tourist attractions.
In addition, the Waikiki Trolley covers famous spots like Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, and Waikiki Beach and if you have any queries regarding the Waikiki Trolley you can ask here.
1. About Waikiki Trolley
Waikiki Trolley permits tourists to explore Oahu island which is the third largest island of Hawaii and visitors can have limitless access to the selected routes of the Waikiki Trolleys.
However, this unlimited access is for 1,4 or 7 days. Visitors can explore Oahu island in full peace and relaxation.
Waikiki Trolley is the best option for experiencing the thrilling adventure of life.
By onboarding this amazing trolley bus you will be able to explore the beauty of Oahu island. Oahu Island is no less than a perfect world of unmatched beauty.
Visitors can learn about the rich cultural history of the Oahu island that lives with the local community.
At this tropical paradise, thrilling ventures await you. Get set to see the astonishing wonders of Pearl Harbor.
Visitors can explore Waikiki Beach which is filled with iconic sand dunes. Next, you can head to the incredible Diamond Head.
Be ready to say Aloha Hawaii with Waikiki Trolley and create lifelong memories of the trip.
2. Additional Information on Waikiki Trolley
There is no ticket requirement for kids under the age of 2 years. Kids who are under 4 feet (114) cm or shorter than 4 feet have to sit in the center section of the bus.
You are required to show your mobile phone voucher to the driver while onboarding. Please note that entrance to the tourist places is not included in the ticket price.
The bus is wheelchair/stroller accessible. Although single and foldable strollers are allowed, however, these should not pose an inconvenience to others.
Plus there is priority seating on the bus for disabled people, pregnant women, and senior citizens, and additionally The bag size limit is 24x18x12 inches (61x45x30 cm), and it should be kept on your lap.
A comfortable shirt and shoes are a must for the bus ride. Be informed that eating, drinking and smoking are completely forbidden in the trolleys.
3. Tickets for the Waikiki Trolley
The number of days with limitless access to Waikiki Trolleys’ chosen path will depend on the ticket options you opt for.
Book your tickets for the Waikiki Trolley in Honolulu from Fever.com.
- Adult (12+ age) | For One Day | Via Green Line| Price- $18.00 only.
- Adult (12+ age) |For One Day | By Red Line & Blue Line| Price- $30.00 only.
- For Adult (12+ age) | For 4 Days | By Pink, Blue, Red, & Green Lines| at $65.00 only.
- For Adult (12+ age) | For 7 Days | By| Pink, Blue, Red, & Green Lines| at just $75.00 only.
4. A Fun Adventure on the Waikiki Trolley to Explore the Island of Oahu
- What: Waikiki Trolley Tour of Oahu island.
- When: Available throughout the month.
- Where: Hawaii City Tours and the address is 1481 South King Street #150B, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Timings: Varied time slots.
- Tickets: Tickets can be reserved by Fever.com.