Experience the City Lights Sail on the Adirondack in NYC, available on various dates from 8:30 p.m.
Watching the New York Skyline at night while drinking your perfect drink sounds like one of the most peaceful things to do.
Well, Fever is back with another such opportunity for you and book your tickets for City Lights Sail on the Adirondack now.
Multiple date options are available and you can get your tickets for various dates. This cruise or sail would last an hour and forty-five minutes.
Alone or with your family or even with your friends, this is the most thrilling sail trip that will be worth every penny.
1. About the City Lights Sail
From sky-high buildings to the magnificent Statue of Liberty, on this cruise, you will get to witness some of the most scenic views and sights in New York City. Additionally, you will also get some complimentary drinks.
The sailing trip will be around the beautiful island of Manhattan. This cruise will depart during the evening. And the city lights will make this trip all the more worth it.
From the Thai cruise, you will watch some of the best monuments.
It will include views or sights of the Statue of Liberty, The World Trade Center, and many other high-rise buildings including the financial district area.
Additionally, the cruise will also be around Ellis Island and Governors Island. Here also you will get to catch some very serene and picturesque views.
2. General Information
- The sailing trip is available on various dates and the duration of the cruise will be one hour and forty-five minutes.
- The timings will differ from one day to another. Check for the timings before booking your tickets.
- The boarding location is Pier 62 Skatepark.
- There is only provision for outdoor seating. Smoking on the trip is strictly prohibited.
- Food options will also be available on the sail for sale.
- Alcoholic beverages must be accompanied by food. But you are not allowed to bring alcohol from outside, you will have to buy it if you want to drink.
- Eating the food and having a drink will only be allowed on the bow and you can also opt for a hearty dinner, as the option is available.
- Apart from this, you can also purchase additional drinks and food snacks using a credit card. Also, it is recommended to bring your water.
- You need to purchase a minimum of at least two tickets. Tickets are available for everyone as there is no age bar.
- Seating will be assigned when there are twenty or more guests. There will be an option of selected seating for the ones with any disability or with kids with them.
- Apart from this, you can not bring any pet animal with you, but if you have a service animal, you can bring it along after proper documentation.
- Gratuities are also optional.
- The ship will depart even in the rain. So there is no chance of canceling your trip.
The tickets for the City Lights Sail on the Adirondack are available on the Fever website for booking.
4. Get Set for the City Lights Sail in NYC
- What: City Lights Sail on the Adirondack.
- When: Various dates are available.
- Time: 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Where: New York.
- Tickets: From Fever.