Choosing a perfume for someone is usually not an easy task unless you know this individual extremely well. One of the main difficulties is that it is easy to miss the mark, as a single component in a composition might make the scent unpleasant for another person.
But don’t worry, as there are some useful tips and tricks that will help you with choosing a great gift of fragrances. UAE perfumes are some of the best perfumery products you can find on our planet, and there are definitely tons of options for your case. By selecting items for a gift perfume box properly, you can easily create a perfect present for your friend, family member, or significant other.
Creating a Perfect Perfume Box
One of the best ways to avoid making a mistake with a perfume gift is to put together a box with a selection of scents. This way, even if there is a perfume that your gift recipient will not like, there will still be more options. At PARFUM, you can order three types of fragrance boxes with a different number of scents and various bottle volumes. Here are the three gift boxes available:
- Trio Kit – a selection of three fragrances of your choice. Each bottle contains 100ml of perfume.
- Quintet Kit – a box of five little perfume bottles. Each of them can be handpicked to create a symphony of scents. The bottles are 30ml.
- Jumble Kit – a fun present box that contains not only perfumes but a blend of ouds and a 10ml bottle of pure oil. The two fragrance bottles come in 30ml and 100ml sizes.
Apart from the diversity of fragrances, another great thing about these boxes is that it is possible to choose a design for each perfume bottle. This is a perfect way of making a personalized gift box for your close ones.
Selecting Perfumes for a Gift
Each high-quality fragrance has its top, middle, and base notes. Even if you are not familiar with the specifics of the scents used in perfumes, it is not that difficult to discover what you need. First, you should find the names of the perfumes admired by the person you want to gift a fragrance. By simply googling them, you can learn whether the scents are floral, fruity, citrusy, herbal, gourmand, etc. After that, you can select the notes the person likes and arrive at new fragrances. Here are some popular choices:
- Dior Ambre Nuit – an amber fragrance with top notes of bergamot and grapefruit. Damask rose is in its middle notes, and the base notes are cedar, patchouli, and others;
- Gucci Envy Me – a floral fragrance with the notes of peony, jasmine, litchi, rose, etc. Its base notes are musk, tonka bean, and sandalwood.
You can easily create a gift box of similar scents to have some diversity or select different fragrances to broaden the gift recipients’ horizons and let them discover new exciting perfumes. There is a lot of room to play around.