When someone mentions Italian cuisine, pasta is the first thing that comes to our mind. The rich, creamy tomato sauce of spaghetti pasta or the delicious cheesy taste of mac and cheese pasta is a blessing to our taste buds. The best thing, pasta dishes are easier to prepare and time-saving too. 15 to 20 minutes, that’s all. We have three easy recipes for the pasta to share with you. Try and let us know your favorite one.
1. Macaroni And Cheese Pasta Recipe
This is one of the most searched recipes for pasta. We all have landed on a mac n cheese pasta recipe while scrolling through TikTok, haven’t we? Mac and Cheese is our favorite late-night snack. Quick to make and a portion of perfect comfort food.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Elbow macaroni: 4 ounce
2. Butter: 4 tablespoon
3. All-purpose flour: 4 tablespoon
4. Salt and Pepper, to taste
5. 1 cup milk
6. 1 cup cheddar cheese
7. Red pepper flakes
1. Take a pot of water and put it on the stove at medium-high heat. Add salt, and give a quick stir. When the water starts boiling, add the elbow macaroni to the pot and allow it to cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to prevent the sticking of the pasta. When the pasta is cooked, drain all the water out of the pot and put it aside.
2. In a saucepan, add butter. When the butter melts completely, add flour, salt, and pepper to it. Stir them continuously for 3 to 4 minutes to make a thick paste.
3. Now, add milk into the saucepan and stir it with the flour mixture to form a thick paste. After 5 minutes of cooking, add the cheddar cheese and stir until everything is well combined.
4. Finally, add the elbow macaroni into the pan and mix it with the sauce. It is now ready—season with some red pepper flakes for more taste.
Serve the fresh pasta dish with ricotta gnocchi or some juice on the side.
2. Creamy Ricotta Pasta Recipe
This is one of the easiest recipes for pasta out there. You need no heat to prepare the pasta sauce. Ricotta pasta is economical, time-saving, and an utterly delicious meal idea. Plus point, it is healthy too.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Spaghetti Pasta: ½ pound
2. Ricotta: ½ cup
3. Parmesan cheese: ½ cup
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
5. Lemon Juice: 1½ tablespoon
7. Fresh Basil
8. Minced Garlic: 3 cloves
9. Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Fill up a pot with some water and add salt to it. Bring the water to boil on medium-high heat. Now, add the spaghetti pasta into the pot and allow it to cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Before turning off the stove, check if the pasta is firm to eat (al dente). If yes, drain the pasta water.
2. Before putting the cooked pasta aside, drizzle some Olive oil over it to prevent sticking.
3. To prepare the sauce, mix ricotta, parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and fresh basil in a bowl.
4. Lastly, Mix the al dente pasta with the sauce and spinach. Ready to serve! Top with lemon zest for the aesthetic.
Canned tomatoes or garlic bread can be a perfect side dish to serve the pasta with.
3. Spaghetti Aglio E Olio Pasta Recipe
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio (Garlic and Olive Oil) top the charts of quick recipes for pasta. If you like the flavor of garlic and olive oil in your food, this classic spaghetti pasta dish would perfectly suit your taste.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Spaghetti Pasta (Around ½ pound)
2. Garlic, thinly sliced: 4 or 5 cloves
3. Olive oil: ¼ cup
5. Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
6. Parmesan Cheese: ½ cup
7. Red chili flakes: 1 tablespoon
8. Salt and pepper, to taste
1. First step is to prepare the al dente pasta. For this, take one pot and fill half of it with water. Add salt and stir to mix it well with the water. When the water comes to a boil, add the spaghetti pasta into the pot. Make sure each of the pasta sticks is in the water. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. Drain off all the water from the pot when Spaghetti pasta is fully cooked. Put it aside for a while.
3. Now, in a saucepan, add olive oil and thinly sliced garlic cloves. Let them come to a temperature over medium-low heat. While our aglio and olio are getting cooked, chop some parsley and mix it with the cooked spaghetti pasta in the pot.
4. When the garlic is close to getting a good golden brown color, add some red chili flakes in the saucepan. (If the garlic is undercooked, they won’t give a good flavor to the pasta dish. If they are overcooked, they will be bitter.)
5. You can now add these into the spaghetti. Before mixing them, add some parmesan cheese and pepper. Once they are mixed well, serve them on a plate.
Top with some chopped parsley and red chili flakes. Feel free to add more parmesan cheese to the pasta.
Serve with some cooked cremini mushrooms and red wine.
Per 100 grams
Calories: 140 kcal
Traditional pasta is high in carbs. It is made with wheat, eggs, and oil. Consuming this dish daily can be harmful to health. However, you can switch to whole wheat pasta. It is healthier and tastes the same as traditional pasta.
It is quite hard to find a good Italian Restaurant. However, you can bring the restaurant home with some fresh ingredients and an easy recipe. Keep the ingredient measurements correct and share these recipes for pasta with your whole family. After all, who doesn’t love pasta?
So, Which one of our three quick recipes for pasta made it to your meal plan today?
Verified Content by Experts
USA Tales has content written by niche experts, travelers, students, and those with real-life experience. Our content is also periodically reviewed by subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy and relevancy. Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org