Explore the vast collection of contemporary glass art in Tampa at the Imagine Museum open from Tuesdays through Sundays at various time slots.
1. What to Expect at Imagine Museum?
Imagine Museum is here with an opportunity to explore a large collection of stunning glass art. Be geared up for visiting the Imagine Museum where you will be thrilled by the mesmerizing beauty of glass art.
The museum showcases approximately 1,000 and 600 art pieces created by 258 exceptional artists. All of these beautiful artworks belong to 20 different countries of the globe.
Furthermore, I gained knowledge of important techniques and captivating stories that add life to these artworks.
In addition, you can also benefit from the informative guided tours and there is also a facility for explorations that are kid-friendly.
The museum is ADA compliant thus it can be visited easily by wheelchair users; so be prepared to be wowed by the spectacular art pieces.
All visitors get to explore a vast collection of contemporary glass art. Who knows after visiting the museum and exploring the glass art you might develop an interest in it.
You also get to take part in the interesting scavenger hunt that promises fun and magic.
The works of various talented artists are showcased here. Additionally, the art collection is from 20 different countries which makes it an international showcase of art.
Moreover, if you are visiting here you can become a participant in the complimentary tour. This complimentary tour is offered only on Tuesday and Friday at 3 PM.
2. Other Important Details to Know Before Visiting
- Strollers are permitted here at the museum but permission is limited for specific galleries only and children who are under the age of six can enter the museum for free.
- The Imagination Expedition takes place every Saturday at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
- To discover the International Studio Glass, visit Wednesdays and Fridays at 3 pm.
- The public can explore the American Glass Studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 3 p.m.
- Saturday is for searching for enchanting creatures at the museum from 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Tickets for the Imagine Museum
There are four ticket times to visit Imagine Museum and are available on Fever.com for purchase.
- Ticket for admission: This will provide you access to the Imagine Museum and all the exhibitions that are available in Imagine Museum.
- Guided tours at no cost: The guided tour is offered in the English language and please know that guided tour is assigned on a first come and first served basis. It is guided to include various topics such as American studio glass, imagination’s journey, and international studio glass.
- Kid-friendly self-guided tour with zero cost: This tour is specifically allocated for children and is only available in the English language.
- Complimentary parking: This includes the benefit of a free parking lot for visitors.
4. Prices for the Tickets
- At 10 AM for children from the ages 7 to 17, the ticket will cost $10.
- At 10 AM for college students, the ticket price is reduced to $10.
- At 10 AM for senior citizens, which means people above the age of 65. The ticket will be priced at $13.
- At 10 AM for adults (18+) the price of the ticket will be $15.