Be part of the exciting Sopranos Sites Tour in New York, being held on various Thursdays and Saturdays, from 10 am and embarking from Garment District “Button” Sculpture.
The best part of this tour is that it will cover around forty different iconic places from the show “The Sopranos”, the popular 1999 American crime drama television series.
This tour will take you around some of the very famous filming locations in New York where this popular TV drama was shot.
Get your tickets from Fever and be ready to visit the places that you have only seen in your favorite movies, shows, or series.
You get to follow in the footsteps of your favorite show character, Mr. Tony Soprano from “The Sopranos”,
1. About the Sopranos Sites Tour
Looking for an opportunity to spend an adventurous and exciting day in NYC? Look no more because the Fever has got you covered.
If you are a fan of the TV show “The Sopranos”, this tour is for you where you will get to visit various filming places, almost 40 iconic spots where the popular show “The Sopranos” was shot.
This tour will cover the top sites and iconic locations in New York and a few locations near and around Jersey Street will also be explored
Follow the footsteps of Tony Soprano and other characters and get to see the places where your favorite characters shot the scenes along with exploring the popular Barone Sanitation and Bada Bing sites, shown in the opening credits like The Muffler Man and Pizzaland.
Apart from that, you will also get to sit and enjoy the diner booth in which Tony sits during the final scenes of the TV show.
The best part of this tour is that the tour will be guided by the local actor guide and you can shoot all your questions and queries to the guide.
2. General Information about the Sopranos Sites Tour
- The Sopranos Tour in New York operates on various Thursdays and Saturdays across various months.
- The tour will sharply start at 10 in the morning and the duration of the show will be four hours.
- You will have to meet the entire group as well as the tour guide at Garment District “Button” Sculpture, New York City.
- All guests are welcome to explore the Sopranos Sites Tour irrespective of any age bar.
3. About the Tickets
You can get your tickets from Fever where the price of a single ticket is seventy-two dollars.
Relive the popular TV show “The Sopranos” on a whole new level at the Sopranos Sites Tour.
4. Are You All Set to Be Part of the Exciting Sopranos Sites Tour in New York City?
- What: The Sopranos Sites Tour.
- When: The tour is organized on Thursdays and Saturdays which you can select while purchasing your tickets for the tour.
- Time: The duration of this tour is four hours and will start at 10 a.m. sharp.
- Where: The meeting point is Garment District “Button” Sculpture, located at New York’s 191 W 39th Street.
- Tickets: Get your tickets from Fever now.