Hi there, are you looking for an ideal place to hang out with your loved ones in Los Angeles? Ultimate fun awaits at The Upside Down House at World of Illusions, which is open from Monday to Sunday from 12 pm
The world as you know, is now turned on its head in a brand new exhibit at the World of Illusions.
It will take some time for friends and family to get used to seeing a sofa hanging from the ceiling, and they will be left perplexed when they find you strolling on the walls!
Read to know more if you are already excited to visit the World of Illusions.
1. What Is an Upside-Down House?
The Upside-down home doesn’t resemble a typical home at all! You will be perplexed and caught up in illusions, which might be amusing to see and hear.
The spot is unique and fun and is a great interactive exhibit for all age groups from children to adults.
Seven interactive upside-down rooms are available, including a topsy-turvy living area, bedroom, and a bathroom where will be relieved that your toilet is firmly planted on the ground.
Try making some breakfast in a kitchen that is upside-down to have a completely new perspective on life.
Add an entry to the Museum of Illusions to your itinerary to make the most of your time there and take silly pictures that will make your family and friends giggle long and will blow their heads.
2. Time and Date
You can select the date(s) while purchasing the tickets for this event, which takes place on many dates from Monday through Sunday at 12 p.m.
however, the waiting time may vary from 10 to 15 minutes during non-peak hours up to an hour during weekends and holidays.
3. Where Is the World of Illusions?
The World of Illusions is situated at 6751 Hollywood Blvd in Los Angeles, California 90028. Prepare to have a good time there!
Visit FeverUp.Com to buy your tickets or go to the app store to get your tickets. At the venue, the tickets won’t be available.
The tickets are classified based on the age of the individuals:
- All Access Admission for Adults (13+) – $75.00.
- Upside Down House + Museum of Illusions for Adults (13+) – $55.00.
- Upside Down House + Museum of Illusions for Children (5-12) – $40.00.
- Upside-Down House Admission for Adults (13+) – $30.00
There are no refunds, exchanges, or modifications allowed for this event; all sales are final.
Note: you have to buy a minimum of 2 tickets.
5. Additional Information
- Kids under the age of four can enter without any charges.
- The venue is ADA accessible which allows any person with disabilities to enjoy the world of illusion.
- The waiting period differs and might range from 10-15 minutes on weekdays or during off-peak times to up to 60 minutes on holidays and weekends.