Hello, are you seeking a place in SF Bay Area to hang out with the people you love? Filoli Gardens Summer Nights offer you an amazing experience to witness the Santa Cruz Mountains in a unique way, at the Filoli Historic House & Garden being hosted every Thursday night.
Here is the ideal location to unwind at the Filoli Historic House and Garden, in Woodside and a chance to enjoy an attractive historic home and grounds, live acoustic music, and delectable fare and beverages from regional merchants.
1. What Are Filoli Gardens?
The vast landscape known as Filoli is a part of the Ramaytush Ohlone unceded ancestral territories.
This estate now functions as a public cultural hub open every day. Located on the foothills of the California coastal range, the estate is a stunning 654 acres in size.
Through beauty, wildlife, and shared tales, Filoli is committed to bridging the rich past with a thriving future so that one day everyone will respect nature, treasure uncommon experiences, and recognize beauty in ordinary life.
2. What to Expect?
Every Thursday, the festivities take place at Filoli Historic House and Gardens. Filoli is open every day of the year, so you can discover creativity in every season.
Explore the majestic Filoli Historic House equipped with grandeur displays and sit on the lush lawn surrounded by full-bloom roses.
Witness the jaw-dropping views of the Santa Cruz Mountains from the gardens, treat your ears to live acoustic music, and watch the most gorgeous sunset while sipping refreshing beverages and nibbling on some delicious snacks at the Hummingbird Bar and Bluebird Bar.
The place is a complete paradise and you won’t regret spending a night in this enchanting garden.
3. Where Is This Happening?
About 30 miles south of San Francisco, Filoli Historic House and Gardens, is located at 86 Cañada Road, Woodside.
Each Thursday, the event begins at midnight. For gatherings of all sizes, Filoli is the perfect retreat for parties, conferences, corporate outings, and team-building exercises.
Purchase your tickets from FeverUp.com or through the Fever application.
The tickets are priced according to the person’s age and discounted admission for educators, service members, and students.
6. Additional Information
- The Filoli Historic House and Gardens, estate, displays, and acoustic music are included in the admission price.
- Food and beverages (which you can buy in the Garden) are not included.
- Five-year-olds and under have access free of charge.
- To use the ticket, present the smartphone voucher and confirmation email to the personnel at the check-in booth outside the Visitor Centre, and wear the included sticker throughout your stay.
- Important information: Filoli is a historic landmark, therefore please refrain from touching the walls or furniture and stay out of the off-limits sections. No pets are allowed.
- Duration: The length of the event is up to three hours.
7. Get Ready to Enjoy Your Summer Nights at Filoli Garden
- What: Filoli Garden Summer Nights!
- When: Every Thursday
- Where: At Filoli Historic House and Garden, Woodside, 86 Cañada Road.
- Timing: Midnight.
- Tickets: From FeverUp, purchase your tickets.