Table of Contents Show
FRIENDS fan attention, Fever is here with FRIENDS extravaganza in NYC. Step into the world of FRIENDS with The FRIENDS™ Experience, an ultimate two-floor immersive experience that awaits at 30 E 23rd St in New York City on various dates and time slots.
FRIENDS is no doubt one of the greatest sitcoms of all time; now, get ready for a hands-on experience to live like your favorite FRIENDS character in real life.
About the Friends Experience in NYC
Featuring a two-floor immersive experience, step into the world and the lives of FRIENDS. This is your chance to get a closer look at all the things shown in the episodes of FRIENDS while sipping on the delicious coffee from the Central Perk.
From hanging out at Rachel and Monica’s apartment to dancing in front of the fountain, while exploring the varied props, and costumes including Chandler’s bunny suit, Rachel’s famous cow jacket, and Pheobe’s wedding dresses.
Pose and click photos on the iconic orange FRIENDS couch, sit on Chandler’s and Joey’s famous comfy chairs, hang out at Rachel’s and Monica’s kitchen table, or ride Pat the Dog; the list of fun things to explore here is endless.
About the Tickets
Various types of tickets are available for sale on the official website of FeverUp for the immersive FRIENDS experience and you can buy the one that best suits your requirements.
- Standard tickets – This ticket includes entry to the FRIENDS experience and one free digital download of the Central Perk commemorative photo; you can also buy group tickets for six people in this category.
- Premium tickets – This ticket also includes entry to the experience, and apart from one free digital download of the Central Perk commemorative photo, it contains 1 Exclusive The Friends Experience merchandise item and 1 Free coat or bag check token.
- Guided group tour- If you want to take your group on this experience, this is the perfect option. Small guided tours are held before opening to the general public, and the groups must be of up to 6, 8, or 10 guests.
- Flexible entry tickets – You can buy this ticket and get to enter the experience at your selected time and date. Check the calendar on Fever to know the available dates, and the last entry time you are allowed to enter is one hour before the end time.
- Digital Photo Package Add-On – You can buy this package and get all the digital pictures that you get clicked at the Experience. Only one package is needed per group.
- This tour is available for various dates with varied time slots; time slots are available every fifteen minutes, and the location of the experience is 130 E 23rd St, New York City.
- All ages are welcome, and there are no restrictions, but people under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Additionally, children under the age of 3 years do not need any ticket for entry into the venue.
- The time slots for Wednesday to Sunday are 10 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and the Guided Group tickets start at 9:30 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Apart from that, the venue is ADA-compliant and can be accessed by people with disabilities and neurodiversity.
Are You Ready to Step into the FRIENDS Zone and Experience FRIENDS in Real Life?
- What: The One in New York City: The FRIENDS™ Experience.
- When: Available on various dates and multiple time slots.
- Where: 130 E 23rd St, located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St in NYC.
- Tickets: Visit Fever.