Table of Contents Show
The Chicago Instagram Walking Tour will give you a chance to explore the most Instagramable spots of Chicago on various dates from 9 am to 10 am for 4 hours. You can book the tickets from Fever and the departure and ending location is at 521 N State Street, Millennium Station.
This tour is surely gonna be heaven if you love posting on Instagram and imagine how wonderful it will b and if you can visit all these in just one tour.
1. About the Tour
You can get good exposure to the culture and architecture through the Chicago Walking Instagram Tour.
Whether you are an influencer on Instagram or just someone who loves posting pictures on Instagram it’s going to be an amazing tour for you.
That tour will start at 9 or 10 am and you will meet your local guide at the selected meeting point.
And the best part is that the tour is filled with amazing landmarks. Visitors also get to see vintage architecture and some hidden gems that are not very known.
If you have to visit these locations all by yourself, then you can imagine how tiring it would be. But with this, you can explore all the wonderful locations in one day.
If you are visiting Chicago, and you don’t have that much time, you can surely choose this tour. As this covers so many locations in just one day, it’s best for people who don’t have so much time.
If you are someone who loves meeting new people, then this tour is a must for you and even if you are with a group of friends even then this tour would suit you best.
You can discover so much in such a less time.
2. Complete Schedule of the Tour
- At 10:00 am: The walking tour will first start at Grand Subway Station by meeting your tour guide.
- At 10:10 am: Strolling along Magnificent Mile.
- At 10:20 am: You will stop at Wrigley Building and admire Tribune Tower.
- At 10:50 am: You will be exploring the Pioneer Court.
- At 11:20 am: You will be exploring the beautiful Millennium Park and will see Cloud Gate.
- At 11:55 am: Stoppage to check out the iconic fountain.
- At 12:20 am: You will be starting with the scenic Chicago Riverwalk.
- At 1:00 pm: You will be exploring the alluring Navy Pier.
- At 2:00 pm: Lastly you will be dropped off at the Millennium station by your tour guide.
3. Tickets Purchasing
You can easily buy tickets from feverup.com, a trusted site with zero scams.
Download the Fever app from Play Store or just visit the website to book your tickets now.
4. Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying Tickets
- The accessibility here is not ADA-compliant; it’s not wheelchair accessible.
- For this tour, the tickets cannot be refunded, all sales are final.
- You can’t even get your tickets changed or modified.
- The whole walking tour will take up to almost 4 hours.
- Tickets for one group will include up to 15 people.
- The tour can be private as well as inclusive.
- You have any questions of your own you can get in touch here.
- What: This Chicago Walking Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots.
- When: There are many dates available for the tour and you can select the date according to your preference while purchasing the tickets.
- Where: Departure and Return Point: 521 North State Street, Millennium Station in Chicago, USA.
- Timings: 9 a.m. or 10 a.m.
- Tickets: you can purchase your tickets from the Fever website.