Table of Contents Show
Buy the Ruth Bancroft Garden General Admission Ticket from Fever and explore the beautiful Ruth Bancroft Garden in the SF Bay area, open to the public from Tuesdays to Sundays from 10 am to 4 pm.
If you are looking forward to spending quality time with your family in a serene and peaceful park in SF Bay, Ruth Bancroft Garden is your ultimate spot.
Visit this gem of the East Bay where you can plan a quick picnic with friends and family or just take a quiet stroll around the park.
Inside the Ruth Bancroft Garden
Declared as the “Best Botanical Garden” by Sunset Magazine in 2019 and also popularly known as “A Gem of the East Bay,”, this park is one of the prime locations in the SF Bay Area and was founded by Ruth Bancroft.
The amazing fact about Ruth Bancroft is that he lived until the age of 109 and was a master in gardening drought-resistant plants.
This garden is home to a variety of species of plants, especially plants that are drought resistant which includes cacti and succulents.
The garden also houses a plethora of mature and large plant specimens that are not frequently seen in other dry gardens. This is what makes Ruth Bancroft Garden a must-visit, making it a unique garden for the guests to experience the beauty of all four seasons.
The garden serves as the perfect spot for a relaxing day out, enjoying a calm picnic, bringing the dog for a stroll, reading or painting or just gaining gardening tips and inspiration
- The garden is open from Tuesday to Sunday. The timings are 10 am – 4 pm.
- The exact location of the garden is The Ruth Bancroft Garden, 1552 Bancroft Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-2361.
- You can stay in the park for one to two hours.
- Additionally, the park is also handicapped accessible. However, the gravel paths are not paved.
- No food is available here on the site. So, if are looking forward to having a picnic then do not forget to bring your food and other supplies.
- The most important part of this garden is that it is dog-friendly. You can bring your dog but it should be on a leash.
- You also get a chance to explore and shop at the retail plant nursery of the garden.
About the Tickets
Buy your tickets to explore the Ruth Bancroft Garden from the official website of Fever.
The tickets are available for various days as the park is open from Tuesdays to Sundays. There are two types of tickets available.
The tickets for adults (13-64) cost $11. 95 and the tickets for the elderly (65-100) cost $9.95.
However, the tickets for this garden are not refundable. They can not be changed. The ticket will provide you with an English tour guidebook.
Experience a Family Day Out in SF Bay at the Beautiful Ruth Bancroft Garden
- What: General Admission Tickets to Ruth Bancroft Garden.
- When: Open from Tuesdays to Sundays.
- Time: The garden is open from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Where: Located at 1552 Bancroft Road, Walnut Creek in SF Bay Area.
- Tickets: Get your tickets from Fever.