Explore the Museum of Failure – Washington D.C. for an hour at Georgetown Park, The exhibition is open on various dates and different time slots which you can choose from,
Who doesn’t make mistakes? But have you ever thought about celebrating mistakes? Yes, The Museum of Failure is here to do it.
This unique museum will exhibit a vast collection of failures.
These failures could be products or services from all around the globe. The purpose of showcasing these failed products and services is to understand the risk that comes with innovation.
Moreover, it is the truth that almost every major innovation fails many times before becoming a success.
Only a few tickets are left for the museum, so book yours now at Fever.com; so please hurry up and book your tickets now for the museum.
1. Highlights Not to Be Missed at the Museum of Failure
Many exhibitions here give us insight on how to learn from failures and avoid blunders. All the visitors can get an exclusive look at a collection of failed products belonging to big companies.
These failed products come from different fields. Exhibitions are curated by Dr. Samuel West who is a licensed psychologist and has a PHD degree in Organizational Psychology.
2. General Information about the Museum of Failure
Except for Monday and Tuesday, the museum remains open throughout the week.
Various time slots are available to visit the museum. The estimated time to visit the museum is one hour. In addition, there is no age barrier to visiting the museum.
The museum is totally accessible for wheelchairs and strollers and to know the frequently asked questions about the museum click here.
3. All Information on Tickets for the Museum of Failure
There are two types of admission for the Museum of Failure; Standard Admission and VIP Admission.
Hurry up and book your tickets on Fever.Com as tickets are selling quickly.
3.1. Standard/ General Admission
This grants access to the museum and also to the exhibit guide application for mobile phones. Categories covered under this are:
- Adults (Ages 14+ onwards).
- For Children (Ages 7+), Senior Citizens (Ages 65+), Students, and Military personnel (Valid ID is required).
- Group Bundle (Minimum 6 tickets).
- Kids (Under the age of 7 years).
3.2. VIP Admission
VIP Admission gives access to the Museum and also the exhibit guide app for mobile phone use and comes with a complimentary MoF tote bag.
3.3. Prices of the Tickets
- For Adults (14+ years of age ) for $20.50 only.
- For Children (7+ years of age), Students, Senior Citizens (65+ of age), and Military Personnel the ticket price is $16.50.
- For Group Bundle (minimum for 6 tickets) will cost $17.50 per person.
- VIP Admission tickets are for $30.50 (Single Person).
- For kids under the age of six years, there is no ticket fee.
4. Tour and Explore the Unique Museum of Failure in Washington DC
- What: The Museum of Failure.
- When: Every day except Monday & Tuesday.
- Where: At Georgetown Park, 3270 M Street Northwest of Washington DC.
- Timings: Can be chosen.
- Tickets: On Fever.Com.