A Black Hawk Casino has become a major gaming destination already, but where is Black Hawk, and what made it into the search list?
Black Hawk is a small historic town in Colorado in the USA. Indeed, Black Hawk is a historic gold mining city in Colorado. In the 1800’s it was gold mining that tempted people to find fortune in Black Hawk and Central City. But today, Black Hawk Casino tempts people to search for their fortune.
Casino gambling was introduced in both cities in the 1900s. Now the city of Black Hawk has more than 20 casinos.
The Casino gambling regulations were implemented in 1991 and after this business simply boomed in Colorado. It became one of the most sought-after tourist destinations with its gourmet restaurants, sprawling resorts, and 24-hour casino floors.
You might require reservations for certain casino floors. Pick-up-only services are offered by restaurants located here. The number of hours for which such restaurants are available may have changed.
The hotels are lovely offering spectacular views of the Rocky Mountain, free wireless internet access, and room service. This mountain town is the casino gaming capital of Colorado.
Here there are casinos where you can get rich within a day if you are lucky enough, and this city has remained the same ever since Colorado’s gold rush took place in 1859. There are some 17 casinos here, and the total area covered is 200,000 square feet of gaming activities.
If you are in the mood to gamble head straight to the Black Hawk and you can plan a day trip or multi-day stay there. The age for legal gambling in Colorado is 21 and the casinos in Black Hawk strictly follow this.
The hotel areas in these casinos allow children in the dining areas but as a general rule never on the gaming floor. The bet on wagers was once limited to $5 has been raised to $100 on any single wager. There are wagers even as low as one penny.
Casino games like blackjack, roulette, Let it Ride, Omaha, and Texas Hold’em, are there to drive you crazy. Then there is machine gaming, which is full of classic slots, the latest video slots, and video poker terminals left for you to choose from.
The best part of the story if you are in the mood to gamble, discover the complementary drinks offered at a discounted rate.
This land of rocky mountains provides the best lodging, gaming, and appetizing dining experiences. It is a small town for big activities.
Though the city is a wonderland of exciting experiences, one should come here with a pile of money. This city’s nickname is ‘ The Richest Square Mile on Earth’ because of the cost of living there.
The city is a 24/7 open place and is super busy 365 days a year. Slot machines and table games are the other gaming options in Black Hawk Casino. Locally owned and affiliated casinos can be found here, and the age limit is restricted to 21.
Top 10 Black Hawk Casinos in Colorado
1. The Lodge Casino
Address: 240 Main St, Black Hawk, CO 80422, United States
Black Hawk Casino Lodge extends a sumptuous dining option. They boast of their casual to fine eating out experiences.
Dinette Roaming Cabins barbeque grills are worth savoring and the taste lingers in your mouth for a month. The front desk is open twenty-four hours daily. The area is smoke-free.
A foodie never gets disappointed here unless he is 21 +. Countless palatable possibilities will make anyone think about revisiting here. Their dining options include
- White Buffalo Grille
- Seasons Buffet
- Cinnabon is there for the sweet-toothed casino visitants.
- Lodging in this Casino puts amazing lodging options forward. Their services include smoking rooms and non-smoking rooms, family rooms, suites, minibars, and kitchenettes.
- Lounge and free parking are the other enticements.
- Lodge Casino is furnished with approximately 980 hot slots and 20 table games. Their popular table games include Blackjack games, Craps games, and Roulette.
2. The Ameristar Casino Resort and Spa
Address: 111 Richman St, Black Hawk, CO 80422, United States
Ameristar Casino Resort and Spa holds forth luxurious stay opportunities, including deluxe king rooms, deluxe queen rooms, deluxe spa suites, and mountain pine suites.
They believe that fine dining and gaming go hand in hand. Significantly they serve flavored, innovative, and diverse cuisines in their eateries. Their cafes are:
- Fireside Kitchen
- Waypost Deli
- Timberline Grill
- Centennial Buffet
Apart from the above dining picks, Ameristar has other alternatives such as Starbucks, Club 38, and Bar 8042.
- Plenty of gaming choices are there in Ameristar for the game geeks. The Casino affords 1,250 slot and video machines, 40 table games, and 22 live poker tables.
- This double-storied casino spells a bucolic grandeur because of its skylight roofs, stone fireplaces, and timber beams. The centerpiece is their poker room.
- It is streaming with friendly tournaments and jackpots.
- Their table games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Head-Up Hold’em, Flop Poker, High Card Flush, and Bonus Craps.
- Ameristar Casino’s other gaming range of options is Barstool Sportsbook and Play free slots online.
2.2. Meeting and Events at Ameristar Casino
This spa and resort offers extraordinary gaming and serves as a center of entertainment in the St. Louis metropolitan area. If you are looking for relaxation and your share of having fun then visit this Casino Resort.
This casino offers awesome casino action. There are 22 live poker tables 1280 slot and video machines and then there are 40 table games, all of which remain open twenty-four hours a day. You can just lay your back against a chair and wait for the game to begin.
- Ameristar Casino is furnished with indoor and outdoor meeting facilities and a sumptuous Grand Ballroom.
- Its 15,000 square feet of meeting space is apt for a training session, an annual conference, a private dinner, a corporate retreat, or a wedding reception.
- This Black Hawk Casino can accommodate a grand wedding ceremony. It is an all-in-one wedding destination, whether the plush ballroom or the dream ambiance for wedding photographers or a relaxing spa or fitness center.
- With fine dining and seating arrangements, this Casino has every facility for the special day.
3. The Isle Casio Hotel Black Hawk
- The Isle has 400 rooms,1000 slot machines, and 30 table games. The Isle is divided into two towers and has three food outlets. The names of the food outlets are Dash Café, Lounge, and Roxy’s Steakhouse.
- The Isle Casino brings forth more than 1,000 slot machines and around 30 hot tables. Their second floor is reserved for the live poker room.
- ATM, Bar, Meeting Area, and Handicapped Parking are the other utilities.
3.1. Dine with Isle
- The Roxy Restaurant
- Farmer’s Pick Buffet
- Dash Cafe
- This casino makes provisions for lodging with comfy amenities in its two hotel towers with approximately 400 rooms.
- This Black Hawk casino welcomes tour groups with group rates as well.
- They offer skiing, hiking, and cycling activities in the rocky town.
4. The Central City Opera House and Teller House
For entertainment purposes, cable programming is used. Beverages which taste cool are available in the bar and lounge.
- The 24-hour front desk ATM, and bar are the other facilities available here.
- Rooms are air-conditioned and have separate bathrooms. Smoking areas and non-smoking rooms, daily housekeeping, outdoor furniture, and a terrace are the other provisions.
- Free private parking.
- Meeting/ conference facility.
- Golf course (within 3 km), Skiing, Hiking, and Cycling Activities.
- Note: Pets are not allowed.
5. The Monarch Casino
This is an excellent place to stay, play, escape into the faraway getaway, and live in the lap of luxury. There is a rooftop pool and spa that is completely accessible and complimentary valet parking are amenities that can be added to the list.
Apart from slots, table games, and sportsbooks, Monarch Casino purveys Triple Play Poker Bar Progressives, High Limit Poker Bar, and Responsible Gaming (public awareness and education).
5.2. Lodging in Monarch
Monarch Resort ranges are Monarch Premier, Grand, Luxury, and Spa Suit.
Their dining options are
- The Buffet
- Twenty-Four 7
- Java etc
- Bars and Lounges
- Spa, Fitness Centre, and Pool are there for rejuvenating body and soul.
Their relaxation amenities consist of the Aqua Spa Lounge, Laconium Relaxation Lounge, Brine Inhalation-Light Therapy Lounge, indoor and outdoor spas at the pool, and a seasonal outdoor sun deck.
- The Black Hawk Casino vouchsafes Crystal Ballroom, Crystal Boardroom, and Crystal Retreat for meetings, weddings, and other events.
- The entertainment zone consists of a stage bar, a giant video wall, multiple TV viewing, live entertainment, an expanded table games area, and a spectacular fireplace foyer.
6. Mardi Gras Casino
This is one among the 18 casinos that are located in the Central City/ Black Hawk National Historic District. Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc. owns and operates this casino.
There is also a ban on indoor smoking so the environment here remains smoke-free. The place is open for gamers almost seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day.
- Golden Mardi Gras Casino boasts about its promotions, including Progressive Jackpot, Sweet Dreams Gift Giveaway, Golden Gates Hot Seats, Ultimate Earnings, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesdays, and New Member Scavenger Hunt.
- More than 600 slots and Poker machine games are there, and their selection of machines varies from penny machines to $25 machines.
- This Black Hawk Casino is the only 100% all-coin casino in Black Hawk for the classic gambling experience.
- Their poker promotions include the Rakeback Program, Monte Carlo Jackpots, Comps, and Private Tournaments.
- Sportsbook, Dreaftking Sports Betting, and Offtrack Betting are the other métiers of this Black Hawk Casino.
- They have 4 restaurants and 4 bars for the players to work upon their appetite.
7. Wild Card Saloon
The Wild Card Saloon is housed in a three-story building located in Colorado. Ed and Shirley Smith own this café. Casinos are there on the first two floors whereas the third floor is reserved for food and drinks.
You can smoke inside the café, and there is a convenience store located in the back that sells energy drinks, milk, and cigarettes. The slot machines of this particular casino offer the highest payout.
- The Wild Card Saloon and Casino comes under the local Black Hawk Casino.
- It is the first Black Hawk Casino and a family-owned and operated one.
- It is a three-story building where the third floor is reserved for its bar and restaurant with an amazing balcony view.
- The cigar bar and a Country Store are there in this old Black Hawk Casino.
8. The Gilpin Casino
There is every opportunity for you to enjoy gaming especially if you choose to step inside the Gilpin Casino. Besides this rewarding club, lip-smacking food is another thing that you will find exclusively in this place.
The casinos are open twenty-four hours a day and the Sudden Strike Jackpots in which you can win a lot of money are a part of every slot machine. These table games vary from craps to blackjack or you can play at the most recent hot slots.
- The Gilpin Casino offers sumptuous cuisine, which varies according to the visitant’s needs, from low-calorie picks to Southwest Breakfast Skillet.
- If you are there in Colorado for heavenly meals and the newest hot slots, The Gilpin Casino is the best choice.
- They do not have a hotel along with the casino.
- They have an enormous poker room and plenty of slot machines.
- Vallet-free car parking and secure luggage keeping are available there.
9. Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
There are 40 casinos in the state of Colorado and Saratoga Black Hawk just happens to be one of them. Saratoga Harness Racing owns this casino.
From May 1, 2020, the law called Proposition DD legalized all kinds of sports wagering in the State. There is no hotel in this casino but there are two bars and a restaurant serving delicious food on the premises.
Saratoga Casino’s promotion list includes VIP Point Multiplier, Gopher It Kiosk Game, Egg Hunt Progressive, Wheel and Deal, and Weekday Warriors.
The Saratoga Casino Black Hawk offers the hottest slots
- Of course, they can brag about their electronic table games, which are a fast and fun alternative to live table games. The fun factors are no chips or cards to handle so that no pressure and no tipping the dealer.
- They have more than 400 latest and newest slot machines for a different game experience plus video poker machines.
- Its best suits include sportsbooks, lounges, bars, and cafes.
10. The Z Casino
There is a great selection of gaming on multiple floors in this casino. It promises quality room and staff besides an excellent choice of buffets and then it is open for twenty-four hours each night.
- Z Casino renders both new and old machines, thus an amazing gaming experience as per one’s taste that is oldest habits to the newest experiments. Complimentary drinks and delivery of snacks from time to time are other available facilities.
10.1. Lodging in Z Casino
- Their Grand Z Hotel has Deluxe Rooms and Suites and offers its signature Double Down Breakfast.
- This Black Hawk Casino is a tobacco/vape/marijuana-free zone. Children are not allowed and are not pet-friendly either. However, service canines and miniature horses are accepted.
10.2. Entertainment at Z Casino
- Their entertainment zone falls in with Ameripolitan to Salsa, and the dance floor is for a complete rock out where you can swing or lindy. This Black Hawk Casino Shows at Mile High Room with catchy sound, and a light system will give you a more cheerful experience.
Besides Black Hawk Casino, the city has historical monuments, bewildering hiking options, and outstanding restaurants. With all these charms, the trippers visit the city more and more.
Needless to say other than that it offers an exciting gaming experience in Colorado, so there are first-class poker rooms as well as charter bus programs, and a sportsbook with a VIP lounge.