Why Florida Wedding Venues for your big day? Because Marriage is made in Heaven. Thus the event space must be spectacular.
Are you looking for the most beautiful and incredible venue for your wedding? Then Florida wedding venues are the right choice.
However, the decision can be difficult when choosing venues for your special day since there are many magnificent ones to say your vows. The miraculous indoor and outdoor venues in Florida offer everything you want for a ceremony and reception.
In this article, we will help you find some dazzling venues for your Big Day.
8 Incredible Florida Wedding Venues
1. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
It is a big beautiful beach for your guests on your most special day, private and affordable, and romantic indeed. Vizcaya can provide you an eccentric combo of scenic beauty, historic architecture, and a waterfront experience.
- With its glorious architecture and astounding gardens on Biscayne Bay, Vizcaya is a stupendous event space for a beach wedding. Vizcaya is one of Miami’s most delicate locations for weddings.
- You can hold your ceremony in the gardens or courtyards or the Main House.
- They do not offer catering services. It provides rental free parking space.
- Vizcaya offers Daytime ceremonies that may occur anywhere in the gardens during the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. But there is no entry to the Main House for garden ceremony patrons or their guests.
- They don’t allow chairs and wedding covers for the daytime garden ceremony. You can bring only hand-held huppahs.
- Vizcaya does not allow eatables or beverages consumed during garden ceremonies. Instead, they recommend considering a reception at the Vizcaya Café and Shop, drawing from their epicure menubar.
- Before booking this Florida Wedding Venue, you should remember that they expect special care from their patrons. This place is treasured as a national landmark, and they always prefer an environmentally conscious event.
- Viscaya’s topmost expectations from its clients are
- usage of energy-efficient lighting and Energy Star-rated appliances
- active recycling of decors and elements
- Taking electric, hybrid, or biodiesel-powered delivery vehicles
- Locally grown or organic food items
3251 S Miami Ave, Miami, South Florida, FL 33129, United States
Amongst the Florida Wedding Venues, it stands out with its environment-friendly approach. Vizcaya can hold your wedding, party, or reception; your guests will experience an occasion to remember for their whole life.
2. Yacht Club
Yacht Club is located in one of the most craved sites in Jacksonville, South Florida. The uncompromised views of the St. Johns River and Downtown skyline and the proud heritage of their service make you choose this wedding venue. Guests can experience the opportunity to encounter vistas of sparkling azure waters and delectable cuisine in this private club.
- An advanced booking appointment is needed to visit the place.
- Even if the members have many benefits to host the events, you don’t need a membership to book space for the wedding ceremony, provided a member sponsor is there for you.
- Large Parking Bay with sufficient space for the convenient use of the wedding.
- Their rooftop Astor Porch on the 2nd level overlooking the River and Downtown skyline can be set for the wedding ceremonies. The Astor Room, Ballroom, and 1876 Room are also available for indoor ceremonies based on put-up needs and guest counts.
- Some Yacht Club spaces like The Pirate’s Den, Pirate’s Den Bar, and East Lawn on the 1st floor are not available for private events.
- The Yacht Club provides all foods, beverages, and staffing. They are contended to offer an array of culinary selections for every style of event. They do not provide wedding and special occasion cakes or similar professional bakery items. They permit you such specific outside services.
- The Yacht Club provides basic linens, china, glassware, an armory of tables, chairs, and flatware with your booking of the spaces. Including supplements like podiums and microphones, flat-screen TVs and projector screens for video presentations, small wares such as candlelight and mirrors for tabletop use.
It is a pre-eminent destination for social entertainment since 1876. The extraordinary family experiences and masterful services one gets here make it the premier wedding destination.
3. Key Largo Lighthouse Coral Beach
What better place to express your adoration for each other than the city of Florida Keys. Suppose you and your spouse dream of being married with the perfect backdrop of the blue waters; look no further than the beautiful and historic island of Florida Keys.
- You can personalize your menus. Guests with special dietary needs have dinner options. They serve any style you need, the buffet, plated, or food stations.
- “Expert Bride” bar package for partying. This means your favorite wine, beer, and hard liquors with all the ice, coolers, soda, juice, and the equipment required for a bar are available on-site. Key Largo Lighthouse Coral Beach has bartenders for the service also.
- The wedding venue has its list of catering, decorating, or DJ services. They normally don’t promote outside vendors.
- 150 white resin-padded wedding chairs and 15 six-foot in diameter round tables are included and delivered to one location for your decorator.
98990 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
4. Palm Beach, Florida Wedding Venues
If beautiful beaches and a beach wedding are your things, you will be interested to know about Palm Beach, Florida Wedding Venues. Almost 702 Wedding Venues are there in West Palm Beach, Florida.
This Palm Beach venue offers charming seashores, stunning sunsets, and a perfect backdrop atmosphere. Breakers West boasts for its combination of luscious food, flawless service, and an untiring eye for every detail.
- They have both indoor and outdoor event spaces. Outdoors space is covered, and wireless internet is another add-on service.
- Dressing Room and Reception area with 200 guest capacity.
- Their services include Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, and Food & Catering.
- Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Rentals & Equipment, and Service Staff.
- This Florida wedding venue has amazing settings like a Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented, Trees, etc.
1550 Flagler Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL
5. The White Room St Augustine
If a traditional church ceremony is part of your vision, there is no shortage of adorable chapels to satisfy any taste in Florida. The White Room St. Augustine is Florida’s most favored venue located on the seaboard.
- The White Room is St. Augustine’s most award-winning wedding venue.
- It is a historic landmark.
- The wedding destination has three private shingle event spaces to choose from for your big day – St. Augustine wedding, rehearsal dinner, destination wedding, or corporate event.
- This historic venue offers private indoor and outdoor areas for unforgettable moments with your dearests in hardwood floors, brick walls, and an outdoor rooftop.
Bridal Suites, Chairs, China wares, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, and Tables are included in their starting service.
- All food is prepared remotely by their executive chefs. Wedding catering includes cake cutting and serving. Bartenders, House wine, and House beer are the services, along with bar service.
- The Grand Ballroom, Loft & Rooftop, The Villa Blanca are the wedding venues to choose from for your most special day.
- This historic building was built in 1888 and features brick walls, hardwood floors, grand white columns, and drapes, with inclusive water views.
It offers almost all possible services for your grand wedding. Three wedding venues in one historic building for ceremony and reception and great attention to minute details make this Florida wedding venue outstanding.
1 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
6. The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is an award-winning hotel wedding venue in Florida.
- The Resort put forwards Accommodations, All-inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, and wifi.
- Convenient spacing for your guests on your special is the foremost strong point of this wedding venue. It can accommodate 50 to 650 guests at a time. The maximum capacity of the venue is 800.
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is equipped with 10 different venues where you can conduct a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or other special life events.
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Plated, Servers, Stations, Tastings are included in their catering service.
- Bartenders, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, are included in their bar service’s starting fee.
- Indoor, Covered, and uncovered settings are available in this wedding venue. They have a ballroom, beach, and hotel for your settings.
Their event items include Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Photobooth, and Tables.
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304
9544671111 (Phone number)
7. Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast is one of the well-known New Smyrna Beach wedding venues in Central Florida. The perfect backdrop of water and the awning from live oak trees will make your ceremony and reception memorable for all who attend.
- They can hold up to 100 guests. Provides comfortable overnight accommodations for you and your guests in chic cottage rooms.
- Night Swan furnishes honeymoon suites.
- With a lovely 53 ft. boat by the dock and a breathtaking baldachin of regal oak trees right by the serene water, Night Swan easily sets a romantic ambiance with no shortage of picture-perfect backdrops.
- Sleeping room usage requirements are there for using their facilities. It has a large parking space.
A wedding coordinator is required. They allow only approved outside caterers. Licensed bartenders must serve BYO alcohol and Alcohol. Only outside smoking is allowed.
They prefer biodegradable throwables only. Amplified music is OK indoors and outdoors, but music must end by 10:30 PM.
512 South Riverside Drive, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 | 386-423-4940
Beautiful outdoors and water activities charm everyone visits here. It is perfect for destination weddings and photo sections, especially outdoor weddings.
8. Vista Lago Ballroom
If you are looking for an upscale experience with a waterfront, feel under the stars surrounded by a sultry garden and a 20-foot-high, luminous fountain, then Vista Lago Ballroom helps you on your special day. This elegant wedding destination is located in Miami, Florida.
- This self-contained ballroom is exclusively designed for the most precious events. This ballroom can afford up to 250 guests. 24-foot-tall ceilings, five ravishing crystal chandeliers, and fine wood floors make this ballroom stunning.
- Their event items include Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, and Tent Accessories.
Bartenders, Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine are their specialty bar services.
- July, August, September are the off-peak seasons.
Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views are the kinds of settings here, and Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner are their wedding services.
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Servers, Wedding Cake are the items and services in its wedding catering costs.
Whether a sit-down meal, an elegant buffet, or an indoor or outdoor affair, the spacious ballroom is the best choice. Their indoor wedding ceremony features natural lighting, splendid lake views, and a spacious dance floor. Anyway, you’ll be sure to have a Miami-style ambiance at this striking destination.
Miami Miami, FL, 33186
786-886-1178 (Phone number)
Florida Wedding Venues captivate amazing features for a perfect wedding. Read here for more impressive articles.