People of Chicago, you can now eat the tasty treats and enjoy the alluring dance performed by Chicago’s top-notch drag performers at the BBQ Drag brunch at the Grand Cabaret, a place for unlimited fun, being organized on various dates (mostly Sundays) at 11.30 am for 2 hours.
Who wants to miss these mouthwatering dishes along with the special performance? Nobody right?
Then it’s your time to show up for the exciting BBQ brunch and spend a romantic Sunday with your family and your loved ones.
A perfect brunch date to start a new relationship. Save the date and indulge in some delicious delicacies made by special and experienced chefs.
1. Let Us Stroll around Chicago’s Amazing BBQ Drag Brunch
I’m sure this BBQ will make your Sunday brunch the best meal you ever had. A Sunday cannot get better than this.
As a part of the BBQ you will even witness one of Chicago’s best electrifying drag performers to light up the room.
Craft cocktails and some of the delectable Southern food will be available for purchase and in bargain, you will also catch sight of amazing entertainment from world-class performers and local legends.
An exciting performance by Chicago’s prominent drag dancer is now at your doorstep.
Save some place for the delightful BBQ in your tummy as you cannot stop eating it. Enjoy the show while having the most delicious homemade cocktails.
The most happening BBQ brunch will start from 11.30 AM onwards and will last up to 2 hours straight, along with the drag show.
This Sunday will be the most exciting for all the connoisseurs out there.
The BBQ brunch will be held at The Grand Cabaret located inside Porkchop- West Loop, 1132 W Grand Avenue, 60642.
Porkchop is a renowned Southern-style BBQ restaurant situated in Chicago’s West Loop.
Their range of meats and classic sides are worth trying and the pleasant and cozy interiors make it more attractive. Visit this ideal location with your friends to enjoy your weekend.
Standard admission tickets which include entry to the venue and BBQ brunch and drinks will be accessible for purchase only at the venue.
The cost of the ticket is $22.99 and you can easily book them through the FEVER App.
5. Age Requirement
Only people who are 21 and above are eligible for this BBQ brunch.
Do not forget to bring along your valid ID proof as it will be required during the check-ins.
6. Enjoy the Greatest BBQ Drag Brunch Experience that Chicago has Ever Witnessed
- What- BBQ Drag Brunch at The Grand Cabaret, Chicago.
- When- On various dates which you can select during ticket purchasing; select from the most suitable Sundays.
- Where- This BBQ brunch is going to take place at The Grand Cabaret inside Porkchop- West Loop, located at Chicago’s 1132 West Grand Avenue.
- Timings- The brunch will start from 11.30 AM onwards. Do not be late as you can miss the exciting show which lies ahead.
- Tickets- Make your Sunday the most delicious one by reserving your seats only on the FEVER App.