Get ready to experience the Greenwich Village Food Tour: Celebrating Culture & Diversity in New York, which is being organized from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., every Saturday, at the Washington Square Park Arch.
1. About the Greenwich Village Food Tour
Embark on this unique tour and savor the best culinary delight of Greenwich Village. Greenwich Village is known for its grassroots activism that contributed to the societal revolution.
At Greenwich Village, you can find a plethora of businesses run by women and immigrants.
The expert guide here will show you the culinary gems of Greenwich Village and in addition, you can explore the incredible historical sites of Greenwich Village such as the Stonewall Inn.
By choosing this Greenwich Village food tour you will be giving your contribution to the success of these memorable and historical establishments and furthermore taking a part in the significant journey celebrating diversity and culture.
This food tour is like a dream come true for every food enthusiast out there.
Additionally, it is not an ordinary food tour, but you also get important insight into the historical and cultural aspects of the Greenwich community.
Thus this tour is perfect for tourists especially if you are visiting Greenwich Village for 1 day and want to explore a lot of things in one day.
Make reservations for your Greenwich Village food tour tickets now in the middle of New York City!
Greenwich Village Food Tour is a perfect choice for tourists as well as locals and is among the most vibrant neighborhoods of New York City.
And nothing can beat the delicious food that is readily available at small restaurants owned by women or immigrants.
You will also be provided with an expert tour guide, who will tell you about the historical and cultural aspects of Greenwich Village.
The minimum age to take part in the tour is 11 years old and the distance that will be covered by the food tour is 1.6 KM.
2. Included Food in the Greenwich Village Food Tour
- Culture NY: At Culture NY get the taste of locally sourced and yummy frozen yogurt.
- Munchiez: It is a steamed bun made by the geniuses behind the famous Mei Lai Wah.
- Nadas Empanadas: Immerse yourself in creative twists of traditional Colombian empanadas.
- The Doughnut Project: Treat yourself to a mouthwatering doughnut for your sweet cravings.
- Tacombi: A juicy taco with a delicious savory filling that will leave your taste buds and gut feeling happy.
3. Tickets for the Greenwich Village Food Tour
- Ticket Type: Adult ticket for 1 person, including various food options.
- Ticket Price: The ticket price is set at $78 for one ticket.
- Please note that drinks are not included in the ticket and to book your tickets for the Greenwich Village Food Tour visit Fever.com.