Be part of the spooky ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour being held in New Orleans on various dates and time slots, and the tour is embarking from the main entrance of Armstrong Park.
This Hottest Hell Tours is deeply connected with its bewitching city. Every week there are fresh and thrilling tales that make this tour unique.
The expert local guides are so good at the narration of the stories and each tour has its own uniqueness and this is what makes it more popular than other tours.
This is the best option to immerse yourself in a thrilling and adventurous tour filled with mystery, murder, music, and mayhem.
This is not an ordinary tour. It is much more like exploring the soul of the city of New Orleans through intriguing stories.
1. The ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour
‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour provides the best and most unique experience of the city’s most haunted and evil characters.
The tour provides a glimpse into the evil and supernatural energies of New Orleans. Undoubtedly, this tour is among the best tours in the haunted category.
On this bone-chilling tour, be ready to encounter vampires and lovers who are born with a tragic destiny. Not only that but also know about the cruel and wicked characters present everywhere.
As you enjoy your refreshing ice-cold beverages, the tour guide will uncover all the sinful secrets of the town. In addition to the sinful secrets, there are also dramatic stories about the town.
Be ready to explore the supernatural realm that once surrounded the city. So without any hesitation embark on this tour held with the stories of murder, dramatic events, and chaos.
If you are someone who is always drawn toward murder, mysteries, and thrillers, then this tour is the best choice for you. The Hottest Hell Tour will give you an experience like no other.
This is not just of you, but an invitation to explore and discover the secrets that are hidden under a surface. On top of that, there will be an expert tour guide who will be there to answer all your questions.
So don’t miss this about unity and reserve your tickets before they get sold out.
2. Additional Information about the ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour
First of all this tour is ADA compliant which makes it accessible for the people who use wheelchairs.
Moreover, gratuities are completely optional and they are not included. That tour will be of one hour and 45 minutes.
Additionally, the minimum age to be on the tour is 17 years.
3. Tickets for the ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour
For the ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ tour ticket prices are different according to the category you are opting for.
To buy the tickets online for the “Walking the Devil’s Empire” eerie tour in New Orleans, you can go to Fever.com.
- For adults (17+) the ticket price is set at $29.
- For military personnel, the ticket price is reduced to $24.
- For students, the ticket price is $24.
4. ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour for the Thriller Enthusiasts in New Orleans
- What: ‘Walking the Devil’s Empire’ Tour.
- When: Multiple dates are available for the tour.
- Where: The meeting point is at the main entrance of Armstrong Park located at Rampart St in New Orleans.
- Timings: On variable time slots.
- Tickets: Tickets are available on Fever.com.