Table of Contents Show
In today’s time, when everyone is busy with their work and time is going so fast, it is important to be healthy and have three meals a day properly.
And what is better than finding easy breakfast recipes, as starting the day with a good breakfast is very important.
There are so many easy breakfast recipes found online that people can just search them and make whatever they want just by following instructions.
The ingredients are so simple, and they are available at everyone’s home easily, so having a good breakfast in the morning becomes easy for people.
1. The Importance of Hearty Breakfast
Just like every meal of the day is important, starting the day with good food with one of the easy breakfast recipes is also mandatory. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day as people start their work in the morning, so having a full stomach puts their minds and hearts at ease, and they can function properly.
There are many easy breakfast ideas for people who want to eat simple and light meals without doing heavy cooking and in a limited time. Also, after dinner, there is a long break between the next meal, which is breakfast, so it breaks the longer period fast people.
A good and healthy breakfast refuels the body and fills up the glucose by charging the energy of the body. For every age, having breakfast is very important, and that is why nowadays, people can find so many easy breakfast ideas that they can try at home.
Also, breakfast encourages healthy eating because so many easy breakfast recipes include varieties of protein, vitamins, fiber, and minerals, which help in the proper function of the body. As every vitamin is important for the body, having it every day helps to keep one fit and increase stamina.
2. Easy Breakfast Recipes: 10 Delicious Recipes You Should Try
There are millions of people residing on the planet, and each one of them has their taste buds, and accordingly, they like to eat. It is said that eating something one likes helps to increase the energy in the body as well as contribute to the happiness of people.
As everyone has different taste buds, having the option of many easy breakfast recipes helps people overcome their taste buds and try different breakfast recipes on busy mornings or store them for up to a week.
2.1. French Toast:
The most classic, quick, and easy breakfast is the French toast recipe, which is delicious and mouth-watering to have in the morning. Some people like to have a sweet breakfast according to their taste, and they are very easy to make.
All the ingredients are also available at everyone’s home, so having the idea of making French toast in the morning adds to people’s happiness, and they look forward to the breakfast meal without skipping them.
2.1.1. Ingredients for an Easy French Toast Recipe:
- Milk (Coconut and Almond milk)
- Vanilla and Cinnamon
- Almond Butter
2.1.2. Steps to Follow:
- To make the batter in a bowl, combine milk, eggs, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon by whisking it.
- Then take a piece of bread; it would be better if it’s a day-old, and let the batter soak the bread.
- Turn on the gas and take a non-stick pan, put some almond butter in it, and then, one by one, fry the toast until it’s golden brown.
- Serve however one like with maple syrup or by putting fresh berries on top with powdered sugar dusted upon it.
2.2. Scrambled Eggs:
There are two types of people when it comes to eating eggs; first, those who would mind having eggs regularly and want to switch it up, whereas on the other hand, there are people who would eat eggs every single day but in different ways.
Scrambled eggs are a very easy breakfast idea as one can put them on bread or any sandwiches to add more portions to the morning meal.
Eggs are one of the best easy breakfast recipes to enjoy, and it takes a few minutes to cook it as the ingredients are very simple, so making it in the morning is no hustle for busy people.
2.2.1. Ingredients for an Easy Scrambled Eggs Recipe:
2.2.2. Steps to Follow:
- In a bowl, whisk the egg mixture.
- Then, on the stove in the pan, add some oil and then the egg mixture and let it set for some seconds before scrambling it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve it with bacon and bread or add more sauce on top with fresh fruit on the side.
2.3. Homemade Sausage Gravy:
Homemade sausage gravy is that breakfast recipe that fills people’s mood to get up and cook themselves a fulfilling meal, as well as it brightens the mood to cook something exciting like this breakfast recipe.
People who cook for the whole family prefer homemade sausage gravy because it’s easy to make as well as fulfilling and delicious to eat. It takes some time to get it on the plate however, once one gets the hinge of it, it’s very easy to cook.
2.3.1. Ingredients for Homemade Sausage Gravy:
- Sausage (Look for pork breakfast sausage)
- Seasonings as per one’s choice, like salt, black and red pepper.
2.3.2. Steps to Follow:
- On the skillet, add pork sausage with heat between high to medium.
- Crush the sausage with a spoon, let it turn its color brown, and let it cook until it’s thoroughly broken up.
- Then sprinkle some flour into it and mix it up until all the flour is absorbed in the sausage.
- Add the milk while stirring and cook it until it’s absorbed and gravy is formed.
- Then season it with salt and pepper, and if one wants to make it spicy, then add some crushed red pepper or any other seasonings, depending upon one choice.
It is usually served with biscuits, hash browns, or mashed potatoes.
2.4. Breakfast Casserole:
Another one of the easy breakfast recipes is the breakfast casserole, which is delicious to eat and has so much protein in it. It is another breakfast recipe that needs time to prepare, and it’s a fulfilling meal for breakfast.
Many people who love to cook and like to have a heavy breakfast in the morning love to make breakfast casserole as it has ingredients that are available at home easily, and it’s quite simple to make as well. It is a one-pan dish, and it’s baked, so it’s healthy for people to have as a morning meal.
2.4.1. Ingredients for Breakfast Casserole:
- Bell peppers
- Green onion
- Sour Cream
2.4.2. Steps to Follow:
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, pepper, cheese, milk, and salt and keep it at the side.
- Then, take a pan and cook the sausage by crushing it into small bits until they are brown.
- Take the sausage out, and in the same, lightly sauté the bell peppers and green onions.
- Put sausage and veggies in the egg mixture and mix it well.
- Then take a baking dish, coat it with oil, put the mixture in it, and bake it for 30-35 minutes or until the sides get brown and the center is a little groovy.
2.5. Fried Eggs:
Fried eggs are one of the easy breakfast recipes that can complement any other breakfast recipes or can be enjoyed alone. Having two fried eggs with seasoning and hot sauce on top is one of the best combinations of fried eggs.
With fried egg, one can have a green smoothie and can call it a healthy yet delicious breakfast. If one is not in the mood to cook and wants to find easy breakfast ideas, then fried egg tops the list.
2.5.1. Ingredients for Fried Eggs:
- Oil or Butter
- Salt and Pepper (any other seasoning of one choice)
2.5.2. Steps to Follow:
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, add some oil or butter, crack an egg, and let it cook for 3 minutes or until white sets.
- Then, flip it over for a few seconds before putting it on the plate.
- Season it with salt, pepper, or another seasoning of one choice.
- Enjoy it with bacon and seasoned potatoes with coffee on the side.
2.6. French Toast Sticks:
Another one of the simple breakfast recipes is the French toast sticks; they are mouthwatering and delicious to have as a morning meal. Anything with bread, eggs, milk, and sugar is always good, so trying French toast sticks as one of the easy breakfast recipes is mandatory.
2.6.1. Ingredients for the French Toast Sticks:
- Bread (preferably stale)
- Cinnamon powder
2.6.2. Steps to Follow:
- Take the piece of bread and cut the corners of it, then cut the bread into three equal parts.
- Then, in the bowl, combine eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt, enough to coat the bread pieces.
- On the other plate, mix the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- In the frying pan, melt some butter on a medium-high heat.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, but do not soak them, and place them on the pan one by one.
- Just when the bread sticks get golden brown on both sides, take them off the pan and immediately roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture (do it when they are hot).
- Serve it with maple syrup on top and dust some powdered sugar as well as fresh fruit on the side.
2.7. Breakfast Quesadillas:
Breakfast quesadillas are one of the popular items in the easy breakfast recipes as they’re easy to cook, and one can put whatever they want in the dish. The breakfast quesadillas are customizable, so people, according to their taste, can put whatever filling they want and enjoy it.
The best part about it is that it can be served at any time of the day, and one can reheat it, and it will still taste good. The filling inside can be wrapped in bread as a sandwich or in a taco, which is also much appreciated by people who have a busy day.
2.7.1. Ingredients for Breakfast quesadillas:
- Flour tortillas or homemade tortillas
- Protein of choice (Bacon, sausage, or ham)
- Cheese (Cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese)
- Toppings (Sour cream, guacamole, or salsa)
2.7.2. Steps to follow:
- In the skillet, cook the protein of choice with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg and cook it until it is scrambled.
- Cover one tortilla with shredded cheese by adding the protein of choice and scrambled eggs and top it off with the remaining cheese and sour cream, then put another tortilla on top of it and fold the sides in.
- Then, cook the tortillas until they are golden brown for about 1-2 minutes on both sides or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the pan, cut it into two pieces, and serve it with salsa, guacamole, or more sour cream, depending on the choice.
2.8. Breakfast Tacos:
Tacos are one of those dishes that can take everyone’s meal to another level as people like to eat them. The filling in tacos is also customizable, so every morning, people can make breakfast tacos with different fillings of their choice or some experiment they want to do.
Tacos are something that can never go wrong as at any time of the day; they can be enjoyed by people in many ways. Breakfast tacos are one of the easy breakfast recipes to enjoy as they are customizable, and any filling can be like the leftover from the night.
2.8.1. Ingredients for Breakfast Tacos:
- Green onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
2.8.2. Steps to Follow:
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, and then in a pan, sauté some green onion with olive oil; add the egg mixture, season it with salt and pepper, and scramble it.
- Fry or bake the bacon strips for 18-20 minutes in the oven.
- Assemble the taco with scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon, diced avocado, cheese, and cilantro.
- After that, put the tacos in the pan and heat it until they are golden brown or the cheese is melted.
2.9. Breakfast Burritos:
Another one of the tasty recipes in one of the easy breakfast recipes is the breakfast burrito, which is one of the most popular breakfast items among people.
The breakfast burritos are huge with so much filling inside of so many ingredients, so people like having it for breakfast as it’s fulfilling and delicious.
2.9.1. Ingredients or Breakfast Burritos:
- Avocado, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Cilantro, and Jalapeno
- Vegetable Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and onion powder
2.9.2. Steps to Follow:
- In the bowl, add all the vegetables by dicing them with smoked paprika, garlic, and onion powder with lemon juice and prepare a salsa.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs by adding some paprika and cooking it until scrambled.
- Cook the sausage in vegetable oil until they are all brown.
- Assemble all the ingredients with cheese on top in the tortilla, roll it like a burrito, and heat it until golden brown or until the cheese melts.
2.10. Banana Bread:
The craze for banana bread is so high that including it in the list of easy breakfast recipes is very important. Banana bread is a dish that can be served with so many options as well, and there are so many leftovers remaining, so people like to make it.
For people who are into baking and people who want to try baking, banana bread is one of the quick and easy breakfast ideas as well as a recipe to try. For this recipe, very ripe bananas are required so the banana doesn’t get to waste, and they can be used to make delicious banana bread.
2.10.1. Ingredients for Banana Bread:
- Very ripe bananas
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
2.10.2. Steps to Follow:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter the loaf pan.
- Peel the banana and mash it until smooth; add the melted butter in it and stir.
- Add baking soda, salt, sugar, vanilla extract, and beaten egg, mix it, and then add the all-purpose flour and fold the batter until it’s all properly combined.
- Add the mixture to the loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the toothpick poke in the middle comes out clean.
- After it’s done, let it cool before cutting it. Serve it with maple syrup and top with almond bites or chocolate chips to enhance the flavor.
3. Final Note
Having a fulfilling breakfast in the morning helps people charge up their bodies for the day. Food is the most essential part of one’s day-to-day life, so having it every single day with so many varieties of options to choose from really encourages people not to miss their breakfast meal.
There are so many easy breakfast recipes that people can try and learn more about their taste buds while enjoying their food to the fullest.